If your dishwasher is not working correctly and you are located in Los Angeles area – call us and our experts will repair it rapidly. You can also try the following steps to resolve the problem:
1. You should look for a specific troubleshooting guide in the maintenance guide for your dishwasher.
2. Study all symptoms and sounds that your dishwasher shows.
3. The most widespread problems are: failed motor, bad washing, overflows, water temperature variance or leakage or problems with door latch. All the problems that can't be solved with the help of troubleshooting guide require professional assistance. You can find another obvious reason: clogging or dirt areas that affect the flow of water.
Dishwasher Repair Tips
• If your dinnerware is not getting clean try adjusting the thermostat. The water should be hot, 140 degrees or more. If the water is not hot enough, raise the value of water temperature on the water heater thermostat.
• It is typical for a dishwasher that water is not draining for the following reasons: the air gap or the drain hose is blocked. Drain hose blockages appear where the hose is connected with the main drain line of the house, or where the hose is connected with the garbage disposer. Try to remove the drain hose to clear any waste. It is very important to reconnect the hose before turning on your dishwasher.
• The timer of your dishwasher can also influences to its ability to carry water away. Test the operation of the timer. If it stops in a cycle, or does not funcion properly, please call us. It may need to be replaced
• The Drain Pump itself may be clogged. If that is the case, please call us. Removing the pump, cleaning it and replacing it is more complicated that it seems.